Well! It has been a whirlwind month! From the boys visiting to my tour around the UK I have tonnes to talk about. I just got home from France and while I am eager to write all about it I should probably take a proper shower and clean my clothes first. I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it – against all odds! – safely back to Cork. I’ll give you a bit of a preview for what is to come:
- pictures, tonnes of pictures!
- lots of riding on planes, trains, buses and metros
- tonnes of walking through cities
- quite unexpected sunburn
- a bunch of nerdy references
- a little bit of speaking French! (thank you elementary French background)
- a whoooooole bunch of craic!!!!
I’ll get to the writing soon once I’m all put together. I can’t believe how many places I’ve been to in the past ten days and while traveling was fun I was happy to see the bright Irish sky greet me this morning!